Pussy Look
MosZibby
2003-08-27 15:00:31 UTC
"Romana Love" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@news.iol.pt...
Romana dirty adult jokes & sex-stories club

Pussy Look

A man and his four-year-old son were talking about sex.

The son asked his father,
"Dad, what does a pussy look like?"

Why would a 4 year old even care about that?
Greg Evans
2003-08-27 17:38:20 UTC
Post by MosZibby
Post by MosZibby
The son asked his father,
"Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
Why would a 4 year old even care about that?
Homesickness.
Won't do him any good - I'm sure he's outgrown that particular domicile by
now.
dmacka
2003-08-28 03:39:35 UTC
Post by Greg Evans
Post by MosZibby
Post by MosZibby
The son asked his father,
"Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
Why would a 4 year old even care about that?
Homesickness.
Won't do him any good - I'm sure he's outgrown that particular domicile by
now.
but like some blokes, will spend the rest of his life trying to get back
into one or another or another...

dave
David Simpson
2003-08-28 09:19:24 UTC
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:38:20 -0400, "Greg Evans"
Post by Greg Evans
Post by MosZibby
Post by MosZibby
The son asked his father,
"Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
Why would a 4 year old even care about that?
Homesickness.
Won't do him any good - I'm sure he's outgrown that particular domicile by
now.
Most men spend nine months getting out and the rest of their lives
trying to get back in.
--
David
Remove "farook" to reply
"sign here". I put "Sagittarius"
Keith E.
2003-08-29 03:13:05 UTC
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:38:20 -0400 was a day just like any other,
Post by Greg Evans
Post by MosZibby
Post by MosZibby
The son asked his father,
"Dad, what does a pussy look like?"
Why would a 4 year old even care about that?
Homesickness.
Won't do him any good - I'm sure he's outgrown that particular domicile by
now.
I'm sure you know the adage "you can't go home again." Well, no
one said you can't visit.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus