CORRECTED download link for F-REE humor book
Kelly
2004-04-07 06:54:35 UTC
I posted this yesterday but I got a lot of mails that the link isn't
working. I checked it and found that I have exceeded the allowed
maximum bandwidth.

I FIXED the problem and you can download it at,
http://besthumor.150m.com
Steve (brummie)
No one in their right mind should download a dodgy *.exe. :o
Geordie the Forgery
2004-04-07 14:45:42 UTC
Post by Steve (brummie)
Post by Kelly
I posted this yesterday but I got a lot of mails that the link isn't
working. I checked it and found that I have exceeded the allowed
maximum bandwidth.
I FIXED the problem and you can download it at,
http://besthumor.150m.com
No one in their right mind should download a dodgy *.exe. :o
Downloaded, checked for viruses, came up clean (3 virus killers)
Jokes are old so I removed from system.
Hot Potato
2004-04-07 23:42:45 UTC
Post by Geordie the Forgery
Post by Steve (brummie)
Post by Kelly
I posted this yesterday but I got a lot of mails that the link isn't
working. I checked it and found that I have exceeded the allowed
maximum bandwidth.
I FIXED the problem and you can download it at,
http://besthumor.150m.com
No one in their right mind should download a dodgy *.exe. :o
Downloaded, checked for viruses, came up clean (3 virus killers)
Jokes are old so I removed from system.
I will let you know when the first of the 500 or so e-mails arrive form you.

HP :-)
Geordie the Forgery
Is your spill chocker on the blank agin?
Hot Potato
Oh shot! Yesp it is.
netOBSESSIVE
2004-04-08 10:51:56 UTC
Post by Hot Potato
Post by Geordie the Forgery
*form*?
Is your spill chocker on the blank agin?
Oh shot! Yesp it is.
Wouldn't matter it would have let form go through anyway...

Just call me Mr. Obvious
Geordie the Forgery
:-)
Misty
2004-04-08 18:25:06 UTC
Post by Geordie the Forgery
Post by netOBSESSIVE
Post by Hot Potato
Post by Geordie the Forgery
*form*?
Is your spill chocker on the blank agin?
Oh shot! Yesp it is.
Wouldn't matter it would have let form go through anyway...
Just call me Mr. Obvious
OK Mr. Obvious
:-)
LOL you beat me to it.

3:0)
Misty
Mos
2004-04-09 13:10:04 UTC
Post by Geordie the Forgery
Post by netOBSESSIVE
Post by Hot Potato
Post by Geordie the Forgery
*form*?
Is your spill chocker on the blank agin?
Oh shot! Yesp it is.
Wouldn't matter it would have let form go through anyway...
Just call me Mr. Obvious
OK Mr. Obvious
:-)
Fool, you did exactly what he wanted!
Where's your rebellious spirit?
Trent SC
2004-04-07 07:54:01 UTC
Post by Kelly
I posted this yesterday but I got a lot of mails that the link isn't
working. I checked it and found that I have exceeded the allowed
maximum bandwidth.
I FIXED the problem and you can download it at,
http://besthumor.150m.com
It's a fucking exe file - why in god's name would I download one of those
from such an unknown source? If it's a book, why isn't it a doc, pdf, or
rtf? If there's some clever animations, make it a swf, but an exe? Sheesh.
Luis
2004-04-15 11:55:17 UTC
File not foud

If you are looking for a good jokes book, try here:
http://www.jokes-book.com/download/index.htm
Book</a>

Have Fun!