Useful information
Mike
2004-10-29 10:16:09 UTC
Thought you might be interested in this also.
I found this by chance and decided what the hell give it a go and signed up,
I am so glad I did I have made over £300 in the first month, my payments are
growing daily I am currently receive about £30 - £40 a day.
The good thing about this is that payments received go directly into your
paypal account.
Best investment this year for me.

http://www.money4todaypro.com/promo.php?from=trickymicky

Regards trickymicky

Mike
Dick Wad
2004-12-26 03:41:35 UTC
Proverbs and idioms tell much about a people's traditional ways of
experiencing reality, about the proper or expected ways of doing things,
about values and warnings, and rules and wisdoms the elders want to impress
on the minds of their young. The punch line character of proverbs--the
shorter the better--makes it easy to commit them to memory for ready recall
when the occasion calls for serious or humorous comment or admonition.
Created by people in high and low stations, humble folk and great
authors,borrowed from ancient or neighboring cultures, proverbs have been
accumulating over many centuries. Some are only locally known; many are
shared around the world.